Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- SparkFun Arduino Pro Mini Starter Kit - 5V/16MHz
- Runs at 5 V with a 16 MHz bootloader
- Works well with the FTDI Basic
- Accepts voltage up to 12 VDC
The SparkFun Arduino Pro Mini Starter Kit - 5V/16MHz works well with the FTDI Basic Breakout which is why it is included in the starter kit. The voltage regulator on board accepts voltage up to 12 VDC. If you're supplying unregulated power to the board be sure to connect to the "RAW" pin and not VCC.
The latest and greatest version of this board also breaks out the ADC6 and ADC7 pins as well as adds footprints for optional I2C resistors.
This kit not only includes the Pro Mini and FTDI board, but 40 male headers, six right angle male headers (great for the FTDI connection), two sets of 2-pin female headers for the offset A6/A7 and SDA/SCL pins, a tiny breadboard, jumper wires, and even a couple of LEDs with resistors to get you blinking right away.
A six inch, mini-B USB cable for your FTDI board is also included, this cable is short but mighty and works well with this tiny setup.
- 1 x Arduino Pro Mini 328 - 5 V / 16 MHz
- 1 x FTDI Basic Breakout - 5 V
- 1 x USB Mini-B Cable - 6"
- 1 x Break Away Headers - Straight (40 pins)
- 1 x Break Away Headers - Right Angle (6 pins)
- 2 x Female Headers (2 pins)
- 1 x Breadboard - Mini Modular (White)
- 30 x Jumper Wires Premium 4" m/m
- 1 x LED - Basic Red 3 mm
- 1 x LED - Basic Green 3 mm
- 2 x Resistor 330 Ohm 1/6th Watt PTH
- 0.7 x 1.3" (18 x 33 mm)
- ATmega328 running at 16 MHz with external resonator (0.5% tolerance)
- 0.8mm Thin PCB
- USB connection off board
- Supports auto-reset
- 5 V regulator
- Max 150 mA output
- Over current protected
- Weighs less than 2 grams!
- DC input 5 V up to 12 V
- On board Power and Status LEDs
- Analog Pins: 8
- Digital I/Os: 14