Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- SparkFun FT231X Breakout Kit
- Includes a 0.8 m reversible USB-A to Micro-B cable
- Provides a 40-pin strip of male breakaway headers
- Fully compliant with the USB 2.0
- Integrated +3.3 V level converter for USB I/O
- Supports synchronous bit-bang mode
The SparkFun FT231X Breakout Kit provides you with everything that you need to get started with FTDI with the full UART hardware handshake feature.
The pin-out of the included FT231X Breakout board matches the FTDI cable to work with official Arduino and cloned Arduino boards. It can also be used for general serial applications.
Note: Soldering is required to attach the included headers to the breakout board.
- 1x SparkFun FT231X Breakout
- 1x Reversible USB-A to Reversible Micro-B Cable - 0.8m
- 1x Break Away Headers - Straight
- Cable length: 0.8 m
- Operating voltage: 3.3 - 5 V
- Interface: UART