Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- SparkFun Qwiic EEPROM Breakout - 512Kbit
- Offers two Qwiic connectors
- Onboard 512Kb EEPROM flash memory
- Suitable for high-reliability applications
- Power supply: 3.3 V
- Memory: 512 Kb
The SparkFun Qwiic EEPROM Breakout - 512Kbit is a simple and cost-effective option to add some extra storage space to any project. With 512 kilo-bits (or 64 kilo-bytes) of storage, this product is great for any microcontroller that doesn't have any EEPROM storage space, like the SAMD21.
The SparkFun Qwiic EEPROM has three address jumpers, allowing for up to eight EEPROMs on one bus. The on-board CAT24C512 IC is a 512Kb EEPROM flash memory, organized as 65,536 words of 8 bits each with a 128-byte page write buffer.
Note: The I2C address of the EEPROM - 512Kbit is 0x50 and is jumper selectable to 0x51, 0x52, 0x53, 0x54, 0x55, 0x56, or 0x57. A multiplexer/Mux is required to communicate to multiple EEPROM - 512Kbit sensors on a single bus. If you need to use more than one EEPROM Breakout consider using the Qwiic Mux Breakout.
- 1x SparkFun Qwiic EEPROM Breakout - 512Kbit
- 1 x 0.9 inch (L x W)
- Power: 3.3 V
- Memory: 512 Kb (kilobit)
- Page Write Buffer: 128 bytes
- Write Protection
- I2C Address (7-bit): 0x50 (Default), 0x51, 0x52, 0x53, 0x54, 0x55, 0x56, 0x57
- Qwiic Connectors: 2
CAT24C512 EEPROM (Supply Current)
- Read Current: 1 mA
- Write Current: 1.8 mA - 2.5 mA
- Endurance: 1,000,000 Program/Erase Cycles
- Data Retention: 100 Years