Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- SparkFun Qwiic OpenLog Kit
- Provides 2 Qwiic Cables: 50 mm, 100 mm
- Includes RedBoard Qwiic, 32 GB microSD card, and more
- Comes with a reversible USB A to micro-B cable
- Features an Arduino-compatible development board
- Onboard power regulator
The SparkFun Qwiic OpenLog Kit includes everything you'll need to get up and running with the Qwiic OpenLog and the Qwiic Ecosystem. Inside the kit, you will find a SparkFun RedBoard Qwiic, a Qwiic Mux, a reversible USB A to Micro-B cable, a 32 GB microSD card, and the necessary Qwiic cables to hook them all together.
The Qwiic OpenLog can store, or "log", huge amounts of serial data and act as a black box of sorts to store all the data that your project generates, for scientific or debugging purposes. Utilizing the handy Qwiic system, no soldering is required to connect it to the rest of your system. However, SparkFun still has broken out 0.1 inch spaced pins in case you prefer to use a breadboard.
The Qwiic OpenLog also supports clock stretching, and will record data up to 20,000 bytes per second at 400 kHz. As the receive buffer fills up this OpenLog will hold the clock line, letting the master know that it is busy. Once the Qwiic OpenLog is finished with a task, it releases the clock thus allowing the data to continue flowing without corruption.
- 1x SparkFun Qwiic OpenLog
- 1x SparkFun RedBoard Qwiic
- 1x SparkFun Qwiic Mux Breakout - 8 Channel (TCA9548A)
- 1x Reversible USB A to Reversible Micro-B Cable - 0.8 m
- 1x 50 mm Flexible Qwiic Cable
- 1x 100 mm Flexible Qwiic Cable
- 1x microSD Card with Adapter - 32GB (Class 10)
- Operating Voltage: 7 - 15 V DC
- microSD Card - 32 GB (Class 10)