Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Superheterodyne Wireless Transceiver Module 315 MHz 433 MHz
- Offers a complete wireless transmitting and receiving a kit
- Composed of ASK transmitter and receiver modules
- Strong radiation suppression ability
- Low power consumption
- Wide temperature range: -40~85 °C
The Superheterodyne Wireless Transceiver Module 315 MHz 433 MHz is a complete wireless transmitting and receiving kit, which can be applied to simple data wireless transmission, wireless remote control, anti-theft alarm system, etc.
The kit is composed of ASK transmitter and receiver modules with superior performance and low cost. The carrier frequency can be 315 MHz or 433 MHz.
- 1x Transmitter module
- 1x Receiver module
- Working voltage: Transmitter (3 -12 V), Receiver (3.3 - 5 V)
- Working current: Transmitter: max ≤35 mA (12 V), min ≤2 mA (3 V) | Receiver: max ≤4.5 mA (5.5 V), min ≤3.8 mA (3.3 V)
- Principle of work: Superhet (VCO, PLL)
- Modulation: OOK / ASK
- Working band: 315 MHz | 433.92 MHz
- Sensitivity: -109 dBm (50Ω)
- Modulation rate: <10 Kbps
- Decoding form: IC decoding
- Temperature range: -40 ~ 85 °C
- Weight: 5 g