Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- TeraRanger Evo Mini ToF Rangefinder Array Kit
- Features a set of 4 sensors
- Provides infrared Time-of-Flight technology
- Has a wide 27° Field of View (FOV)
- Offers single data output via USB or UART interface
The TeraRanger Evo Mini ToF Rangefinder Array Kit (4 Sensors) build custom arrays, position sensors where needed, and forget about crosstalk. Developed for indoor distance measurement applications, the modular and low-cost kit comes with 4 sensors.
Connect the sensors to the central Hub and stream out data via a single USB or UART interface. Benefit from 3 on-board modes, including crosstalk avoidance mode.
Each array kit features 3 distinct modes: Sequential mode, Simultaneous mode and Tower mode.
In Sequential mode, sensors are activated one at a time. This mode is useful in configurations when crosstalk is likely and allows flexible sensor positioning. In Simultaneous mode, all sensors are always active. Benefit from highest update rates.
Each TeraRanger Hub Evo board can connect from 2 to 8 TeraRanger Evo Mini sensor modules. Everything you need to quickly build a sensor array is included in the Evo Mini Array Kit. Benefit from a single UART and USB interface port to stream distance data from multiple sensors at once.
- 1 x TeraRanger Evo Mini ToF Rangefinder Array Kit (4 Sensors)
- Light Source Wavelength: 940 nm
- Use Environment: Indoors
- Repetability: <5 mm
- Output Distance Resolution: 1 mm
- Operating modes: Sequential, Simultaneous and Tower
- Range: 0.03 to 3.3 m per sensor
- Accuracy: Up to +/- 2 cm per sensor
- Field of View: 27° per sensor
- Supply Voltage: 12 V DC for the hub board Power cable with open-end
- Current Consumption: 50 mA per sensor
- Interfaces: USB 2.0 Micro-B
- Visual Notification: WS2812B LED serial control output
- Weight: 60 g
- Operating Temperature: -20 to 75 °C
- Sensor enclosure materials: ABS