- 1-Channel input with 16-bit resolution
- 4-20 mA current loop receiver
- Low-profile I2C mini module footprint
- Ideal for sensor and instrument monitoring
- Onboard 16V voltage supply (boosted from 5V)
This 1-Channel I2C 4-20mA Current Receiver Board w/ I2C Interface is an ideal companion for monitoring industrial sensors over long distances. This I2C Mini Module converts a 4-20 mA current loop to a 16-Bit value using the ADS1115 Analog to Digital Converter.
This design includes the INA196 current shunt monitoring chip from Texas Instruments. This I2C Mini Module operates from 5V, like all Mini Modules. This device includes a voltage boost circuit to raise the 5V input to 16V for powering the INA196 current shunt monitoring chip.
- 1-Channel I2C 4-20mA Current Receiver Board w/ I2C Interface - Datasheet 1
- 1-Channel I2C 4-20mA Current Receiver Board w/ I2C Interface - Datasheet 2
- 1-Channel I2C 4-20mA Current Receiver Board w/ I2C Interface - Schematic
- I2C Interface Compatibility
- Arduino Interface
- Banana Pi Interface
- BeagleBone Interface
- Bluz Bluetooth Interface
- C.H.I.P. Interface
- ESP8266 Interface
- Particle Interface
- Onion Omega 1 & 2 Interface
- PyCom Interface
- Raspberry Pi Interface
- Windows 8/10 PC USB Interface
Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.