Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Digital manual speed controller
- Extremely fine low speed and bi-directional control
- Simple and affordable way to control gearmotors
- Protected from reverse voltage, over voltage and over temperature
The 10A Manual Digital Speed Controller is a simple and affordable way to precisely control gearmotors and linear actuators. It provides proportional forward and reverse control from the 5K potentiometer input. This controller is protected from reverse voltage, over voltage, over temperature and over current. The advanced technology implemented into the digital manual speed controller offers extremely fine low speed and bi-directional control while maximizing the available torque of the motor. The controller accepts 6-16VDC, can handle a maximum of 10 amps continuous, has a small footprint of just 2.4” x 2.4”, and weighs just over 4 ounces. It is perfect for pan and tilts, time-lapse rigs, camera sliders or any application which requires fluid, bi-directional control of a DC motor.
- A female Tamiya connector is included for soldering to the power source if needed.
- A pair of male bullet connectors are included for motor connection.
- Size: 2.4'' x 2.4'' x 0.875''
- Weight: 4.4 oz (0.27 lbs) with wires