- 12V 35 lbs 5-inch Stroke Mini Track Linear Actuator
- 5-inch Stroke, 35 lbs push/pull force
- Low-noise design
- Ideal for compact applications
The 12V 35 lbs 5-inch Stroke Mini Track Linear Actuator has been developed for applications where space is limited. These actuators have no extending rod. Instead, they have a slider carriage that moves up and down the main body of the Actuator. This means they are more compact and offer more flexibility with your Automation projects.
The Mini Track Actuators offered by Firgelli Automations come in one variation with various stroke lengths and all the standard features our clients have come to expect in our products; Including, but not limited to: factory preset internal limit switches, first-rate materials providing smooth linear motion, an easy to connect two-wire design, as well as full certification with CE and RoHS.
All units come with clevis-type mounting points on both ends, which are compatible with the MB1 Mounting Bracket as well as the sliding block which uses the MB9 Mounting Brackets for added flexibility and installation ease.
- 1x 12V 35 lbs 5-inch Stroke Mini Track Linear Actuator
- Input Voltage: 12 VDC
- Dynamic Force: 35 lbs
- Static Force: 70 lb
- Speed at No Load: 2 inch/sec
- Operational Temperature: -26°C/65°C (-15°F/150°)
- IP Rating: 43
- Duty Cycle: 25% if operating above 65°C (150°F) or 100% if operating
- Limit Switch: Built-in (factory preset)
- Max Draw: 5A
- Safety Certifications: CE, ROHS
Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.