Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Heavy gauge 2-conductor cable / Length: 1m
- Used with the BlueROV2 Advanced Remote Operated Underwater Vehicule Kit w/100m Tether & 2 Lights (not included)
- Carries power between enclosures
- Made with a pressure-extruded urethane jacket, Teflon tape, and flexible 12 AWG conductors
- Really tough and abrasion resistant
The 1m High Power Cable 12 AWG (2 conductors) is a heavy gauge 2-conductor cable used on the BlueROV2 to carry power between enclosures. The cable is custom-made with a pressure-extruded urethane jacket, Teflon tape, and flexible 12 AWG conductors. It’s really tough and abrasion resistant. The conductor insulation is chemically etched to ensure excellent adhesion to potting compounds and glues.
- 1 x 1m High Power Cable 12 AWG (2 conductors)
- Construction: 2-conductors, tape wrap, jacket
- Outer Jacket: Pressure-extruded urethane
- Tape: Teflon tape
- Conductor Insulation: Chemically-Etched Teflon (FEP)
- Conductor Gauge: 12 AWG
- Colors: Black