Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- 2-Channel Isolated CAN FD Expansion HAT
- Designed for Raspberry Pi (Not Included)
- Supports both traditional CAN2.0 and CAN FD protocols
- Breakout SPI control pins, for connecting with host control boards
- Provides high anti-interference capability
- Onboard lighting proof, ESD, short circuit protection
- Comes with development resources and manual
The 2-Channel Isolated CAN FD Expansion HAT for Raspberry Pi features multi onboard protection circuits, high anti-interference capability, and stable operation. It suits for fields such as automotive devices or industrial automation.
This HAT will enable CAN bus for your Raspberry Pi, not only the original CAN 2.0 protocol but also the CAN FD extension, with higher data throughput.
Provides multi onboard protection circuits, include 500 W lighting surge, ESD, short circuit protection, and electrical isolation, it makes the communication safer and more reliable.
- 1 x 2-CH CAN FD HAT
- 1 x 2x20PIN female pin header
- 1 x RPi screws pack (2pcs)
- CAN controller: MCP2517FD
- CAN transceiver: MCP2562FD
- Communication interface: SPI
- Power supply: external power input terminal, or Raspberry Pi
- Power input terminal voltage: DC 8~26 V
- Operating voltage: 5 V
- Logic level: 3.3 V / 5 V
- Weight: 0.03 kg