Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- 20-80V 2.4-7.2A Digital Stepper Motor Driver for Nema 34
- Suitable for a wide range of stepping motors, size from NEMA 24 to 34
- Provides optimal torque and nulls mid-range instability
- Features Motor auto-identification and parameter auto-configuration technology
- Offers optimal responses with different motors
- Allows a low-resolution step input to produce a higher microstep output
The 20-80V 2.4-7.2A Digital Stepper Motor Driver for Nema 34 is a fully digital stepper drive developed with advanced DSP control algorithm based on the latest motion control technology.
It has achieved a unique level of system smoothness, providing optimal torque and nulls mid-range instability that is suitable for CNC drive.
It's motor auto-identification and parameter auto-configuration feature offers a quick setup to optimal modes with different motors. Compared with traditional analog drives, DM860I can drive a stepper motor at much lower noise, lower heating, and smoother movement.
Its unique features make DM860I an ideal choice for high requirement applications, CNC drive, etc.
- 1 x 20-80V 2.4-7.2A Digital Stepper Motor Driver for Nema 34
- Input Voltage (V): 20 - 80
- Output Current (A): 2.4 - 7.2
- Microstep (Steps/rev.): 400 - 51200
- Max. Pulse Input (kHZ): 200
- Pulse Width (μs): 2.5
- Weight (g): 550 g
- Output Peak Current: 2.4~7.2 A (6.0 RMS)
- Input Voltage: +20~80 VDC
- Logic Signal Current: 7~16 mA (Typical 10mA)
- Pulse Input Frequency: 0~200 kHz
- Pulse Width: 2.5μS
- Isolation Resistance: 100 MΩ
Operating Environment and other Specifications (Tj = 25 ℃ / 77 ℉):
- Cooling: Natural Cooling or Forced cooling
- Environment: Avoid dust, oil fog and corrosive gases
- Ambient Temperature: 0 ℃ － 65 ℃
- Humidity: 40 %RH－90 %RH
- Operating Temperature: -10 ℃ － 45 ℃
- Vibration: 10-55 Hz / 0.15 mm
- Storage Temperature: -20 ℃ － 65 ℃
- Weight: Approx.550 g (19.40 oz)