Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Measures compressive or tensile force
- Maximum load capacity: 200kg
- Material: alloy steel
- Application: portable scales, tension or compression measuring applications, etc.
- Features four strain gauges that are hooked up in a Wheatstone bridge formation
This 200Kg S Type Load Cell can translate up to 200kg of pressure (force) into an electrical signal. Each load cell is able to measure the electrical resistance that changes in response and proportion to the strain (e.g., pressure or force) applied to the form. With this gauge you will be able to tell just how heavy an object is, if an object’s weight changes over time, or if you simply need to sense the presence of an object by measuring strain or load applied to a surface.
These load cells have four strain gauges that are hooked up in a Wheatstone bridge formation. Additionally, these load cells offer an IP66 protection rating and feature two M4 and two M5 sized through holes for mounting purposes.
- 1 x 200Kg S Type Load Cell
- 51mm x 19mm x 76mm
- Capacity: 200Kg
- Material: Alloy steel
- Type: Compression and tension
- Defend grade: IP66
- 3m Wire