Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- 4-Channel analog to digital converter with 16-Bit resolution
- Can read 4-20mA, 0-20ma and 0-40ma input signals
- Ideally suited for low-speed high-resolution sensor monitoring
- On-board amplifier for signal conditioning
- Up to 8 devices per I2C Port
This 4-Channel I2C 4-20mA Current Receiver Board w/ I2C Interface can read 4-20mA, 0-40mA, 0-20mA input Signal from 4 remote sensors. It has on-board amplifier for signal conditioning. This Board uses an MCP3428 to read the amplified signal. The MCP3428 is a 4-Channel Analog to Digital Converter with 16-Bit resolution, ideally suited for low-speed high-resolution sensor monitoring. The MCP3428 can read analog voltages at 15 samples per second with 16-Bit resolution or 240 samples per second at 12-bit resolution.
The MCP3428 has an x1, x2, x4, x8 programmable gain amplifier, making it an ideal choice for monitoring extremely low-voltage sensors. Up to 8 MCP3428 devices are capable of sharing a single I2C communication port, using floating address inputs.
- 6″ (152mm) 4-conductor I2C cable
- I2C Interface Compatibility
- Arduino Interface
- Banana Pi Interface
- BeagleBone Interface
- Bluz Bluetooth Interface
- C.H.I.P. Interface
- ESP8266 Interface
- Particle Interface
- Onion Omega 1 & 2 Interface
- PyCom Interface
- Raspberry Pi Interface
- Windows 8/10 PC USB Interface