Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Stroke: 4''
- Force: 22lb
- Input: 12Vdc
- 5A max current draw
- IP54 Rating
- Built-in limit switches
This 4'' Stroke, 22lb, High Speed Linear Actuator is built from a tubular aluminum alloy. It features a light weight body, integrated with high speed planetary gear motor. It is suitable for any type of indoor/outdoor applications where high speed stroke is required and/or very low noise, measuring only 5dB above ambient.
- 9''/sec no load speed (230mm/sec)
- 4.5''/sec 22lbs load (120mm/sec)
- Duty cycle 20%
- Temperature range: -26ºC to +65ºC
- Wiring: 2 wires, reverse polarity changes direction
- Higher forces and slower speed options available for customer orders
- Uses MB8 brackets on both ends
- For power supply use manufacturer's power-adapters
- Closed length: 13.5"
- Open length: 17.5"