Payments and Security
- Elecrow 4x4 Capacitive Touch Keyboard 16 Keys button matrix Keypad for Arduino Microbit
- Features proximity sensing and driver shielding
- Allows effortless creation of Arduino PINpad
- Requires minimal coding and no soldering
- Compact with a pad size of 53.5 x 7mm
The Elecrow 4x4 Capacitive Touch Keyboard 16 Keys button matrix Keypad for Arduino Microbit is a 16-key touch keyboard that is equipped with a capacitive touch interface, proximity sensing, and driver shielding.
This module allows for the effortless creation of an Arduino PINpad or a do-it-yourself phone keypad. The capacitive touch keyboard is a user-friendly module that necessitates minimal coding and is ready to use without the need for soldering.
- 1x 4x4 Capacitive Touch Keyboard 16 Keys Button Matrix Keypad for Arduino micro:bit
- 53.5 x 74.5 mm (L x W)
- Connector: 3 pins
- Weight: 13.3 g