- Takes an input voltage of up to 40 V and efficiently reduces it to 5 V
- Typical maximum continuous output current between 5 A and 20 A
- Integrated reverse-voltage protection, over-current protection, over-temperature shutoff, under voltage lockout, and soft-start
- Typical no-load quiescent current of 100 mA
The 5V, 15A Step-Down Voltage Regulator D24V150F5 takes an input voltage of up to 40 V and efficiently reduces it to 5 V with an available output current of around 15 A. Typical efficiencies of 80% to 95% along with its high current capabilities make this regulator well suited for powering large loads.
The regulator features reverse voltage protection and a power-good output that indicates when the regulator cannot adequately maintain the output voltage.
- Minimum operating voltage: 6 V
- Maximum operating voltage: 40 V
- Continuous output current: 15 A
- Output voltage: 5 V
- Reverse voltage protection?: Y
- Maximum quiescent current: 100 mA
Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.