Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Wireless charging PCB module
- Stabilized power supply
- PCB coil(includ)
- Ultra thin and high power
The 5V 700mA Wireless Charging PCB Module can be applied in electronic equipments in common use for close wireless charging or power supply. Consisted of a transmitter and insulation coil, it could serve as a replacement for the wireless power supply with stable 5V output voltage and maximum 700mA output current. Its small size and insulation coil is more suitable for using in wireless project. Both transmitter and receiver's insulation coil are built-in the PCB.
- Input Voltage: 5~12Vdc
- Input Voltage(limits): 13.5Vdc
- Output Voltage: 5Vdc
- Output Current(maximum): 700mA
- Output Current(no-load): 30~50mA
- Transmitter Coil Inductance: 5uH