Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Tri-Axis accelerometer with a programmable full scale range of ±2g, ±4g, ±8g and ±16g
- Combines a 3-axis gyroscope and a 3-axis accelerometer
- I2C Digital-output of 6 or 9-axis Motion Fusion data in rotation matrix
- Working Voltage: 3V - 5V
The 6 DOF Gyro, Accelerometer IMU - MPU6050 combine a 3-axis gyroscope and a 3-axis accelerometer on the same silicon die together with an onboard Digital Motion Processor (DMP) capable of processing complex 9-axis Motion Fusion algorithms. The integrated 9-axis Motion Fusion algorithms access external magnetometers or other sensors through an auxiliary master I2C bus, allowing the devices to gather a full set of sensor data without intervention from the system processor.
- Working Voltage: 3 V - 5 V
- I2C Digital output of 6 or 9-axis Motion Fusion data in rotation matrix, quaternion, Euler Angle, or raw data format
- Tri-Axis accelerometer with a programmable full-scale range of ±2g, ±4g, ±8g and ±16g