Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Can move in every direction
- Provide a smooth roll
- Made from black polycarbonate
- Ability to handle impacts very well
The 6" DuraOmni Wheel is a vast improvement over older 6" Omni wheels and other wheels on the market. The body has been totally redesigned with durability and mobility in mind. The design intent is to provide a smooth roll along with the ability to handle impacts very well.
The body is made from black polycarbonate, while the rollers are each molded with a nylon core and TPU tread. These rollers spin smoothly on a captured dowel pin.
- 1x Interior polycarbonate body piece
- 2x Outer polycarbonate body pieces
- 10x Rolles
- 10x Steel Dowel Pins
- 10x Thread Forming Screws
- Diameter: 6 inches
- Width Across Middle: 2.0"
- Bore: 1.125 inch diameter x 0.36" deep with a 0.96" diameter thru hole
- Bolt Pattern: 6 holes (0.197in) on a 1.875 inch bolt circle
- Body Material: Black polycarbonate
- Load Capacity: 120 pounds
- Weight: 0.99 Pounds
- Number of Rollers: 10
- Roller Material, Outside: Gray TPU rubber
- Roller Durometer: 77A
- Roller Material, Inside: white nylon
- Roller Bearing Material: nylon spinning on steel
- Roller Axle: 1/8" diameter steel dowel pin
- Assembled and Repairable by installing or removing 10-24 screws