Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Resolution: 1024 * 600
- Rated power: 6-7W
- Signal input: AV + VGA + HDMI (HDMI 1.2)
- Plug and Play, free driver
The 7" 1024x600 HDMI LCD Touch Screen DIY Kit for Raspberry Pi is a fantastic HDMI monitor with capacitive touch screen and is driver free.
The capacitive touch function gives the user full control over any device. It is also driver free for your device due to built-in EDID device information. It is very easy to let your equipment correctly identify the touch screen.
The capacitive USB touch screen can support functions of the right mouse button and drag and drop. It can also support multipoint touch, maximum 10 points.
- 1 x 7-inch 1024x600 High resolution screen
- 1 x 7-inch capacitive touch panel
- 1 x HDMI/VGA/S-Video Video driver board
- 1 x CTP driver board (Capacitive touch panel driver board)
- 1 x Key board
- 1 x Key board cable wire
- 1 x Driver board power supply cable wire
- 1 x USB touch screen cable wire
- Control: Multi-function OSD operation or potentiometer adjust the brightness and color
- Using mature program, clear display
- Multipoint touch, maximum 10 points. (Only test in windows 10)
- Support image flip up and down, the image can conversion 4: 3 / 16: 9 display format
- Support 30fps, maximum 60fp