Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- 8 x 17-bit 0 to 5V Single Ended Inputs
- Control via the Raspberry Pi I2C port
- Stack up to 4 ADC Pi Zero boards on a single Raspberry Pi
- Jumper selectable I2C addresses
- Buffered 5V I2C port
The 8 Channel 17-bit Analog to Digital Converter for Raspberry Pi Zero is an 8 channel 17 bit analog to digital converter designed to work with the Raspberry Pi Zero. The ADC Pi Zero is based on two Microchip MCP3424 A/D converters each containing 4 analog inputs. The MCP3424 is a delta-sigma A/D converter with low noise differential inputs.
The ADC Pi Zero is powered through the host Raspberry Pi Zero using the GPIO port and extended pins on the GPIO connector allow you to stack the ADC Pi Zero along with other expansion boards.
- Vdd (5V pin on I2C bus): 5.0V
- All AD inputs and outputs: VSS–0.4V to VDD+0.4 V
- Current at Input Pins: ±2 mA
- I2C SDA/SCL voltage: 5.0 V
- I2C port current: 100 mA
- Based on the MCP3424 from Microchip Technologies Inc
- Single Ended full-scale range of 5.0V
- On-board 2.048V reference voltage (Accuracy ± 0.05%, Drift: 15 ppm/°C)
- On-Board Programmable Gain Amplifier (PGA): Gains of 1, 2, 4 or 8
- One-Shot or Continuous Conversion Options
Programmable Data Rate Options:
- 3.75 SPS (17 bits)
- 15 SPS (15 bits)
- 60 SPS (13 bits)
- 240 SPS (11 bits)