Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- ACS724 Current Sensor Carrier (0-30 A)
- Features a high 120 kHz bandwidth for faster response times
- Lets user filter the output for improved resolution at lower bandwidth
- Allows for nearly closed loop accuracy over the temperature in an open loop sensor
- Has an automotive-grade operating temperature range of -40 to 150 °C
This ACS724 Current Sensor Carrier (0-30A) is a simple carrier of Allegro’s unidirectional 30A ACS724LLCTR-30AU Hall effect-based linear current sensor, which offers a low-resistance (~1.2 mΩ) current path and electrical isolation up to 2.4 kV RMS.
This version accepts a unidirectional current input up to 30 A and outputs a proportional analog voltage (133 mV/A) that measures 500 mV when the input current is zero. The typical output error of ±0.7%. It operates from 4.5 V to 5.5 V and is intended for use in 5 V systems.
It is recommended to carefully read the ACS724 datasheet (1 MB pdf) before using this product.
- 1 x ACS724 Current Sensor Carrier (0-30A)
- 0.7 x 0.8 Inches
- Current sense: 0.133 V/A
- Minimum logic voltage: 4.5 V
- Maximum logic voltage: 5.5 V
- Supply current: 14 mA
- Version: 0 to 30 A
- Weight: 1.1 g