Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Actuonix L12 Actuator 30mm 210:1 6V RC Control
- Features a small size and lightweight servo
- Is ideal for airborne RC models
- Has a stroke of 30 mm
- Weighs 34 g
The Actuonix L12 Actuator 30mm 210:1 6V RC operates as a direct replacement for standard rotary servos. It uses the same standard 3 wire connector, ground power, and control.
Regardless of how you drive your servos, be it with an RC receiver, an Arduino board, or a VEX micro-controller, the L12-R servo will function in place of a regular rotary servo but gives you the added benefit of linear motion.
The L12 line is constructed using an anodized aluminum shaft, metal gearbox, brass screw and steel ball bearings. These quality linear servos are not only built to last, but will look great on your models. It's small size and lightweight make the L12-R ideal for airborne RC models, as well as robotics and RC projects.
The L12-R will not operate plug-and-play with Futaba receivers such as the R6014FS that output 2.7 volts. You will need a Smart Fly Power Expander or Orbit Power Jack to bring the signal level up to 5vdc for the L12-R to operate.
- Operating Temperature: -10 to +50 °C
- Potentiometer Linearity: Less than 2 %
- Max Duty Cycle: 20 %
- Audible Noise: 55dB at 45 cm
- Ingress Protection: IP-54
- Mechanical Backlash: 0.2 mm
- Limit Switches (-S): Max. Current Leakage: 8 uA
- Maximum Static Force: 200 N
- Peak Power Point: 62 N at 3.2 mm/s
- Peak Efficiency Point: 36 N at 4.5 mm/s
- Max Speed (no load): 6.5 mm/s
- Max Force (lifted): 80 N
- Back Drive Force (static): 45 N
- Mass: 34 g
- Repeatability (-I,-R,-P&LAC): ±0.2 mm
- Max Side Load (extended): 40 N
- Closed Length (hole to hole): 82 mm
- Potentiometer (-I, -R, -P): 3kO±50%
- Max Input Voltage: 7.5 V
- Stall Current: 460 mA
- Standby Current (-I/-R): 7.2 mA