Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Actuonix L16 Linear Actuator, 100mm, 63:1, 12V
- Gear ratio: 63:1
- Stroke: 100mm
- Max Speed (no load): 20mm/s
- Input voltage: 0-15 VDC, Rated at 12VDC
- Stall current: 650mA @ 12V
- Comes with Limit Switches
Actuonix introduces the Actuonix L16 Linear Actuator, 100mm, 63:1, 12V with Limit Switches. Actuonix's unique line of Miniature Linear Actuators enables a new generation of motion-enabled product designs, with capabilities that have never before been combined in a device of this size. These linear actuators are a superior alternative to designing your own push/pull mechanisms.
The L16 actuators are complete, self-contained linear motion devices with the end of stroke limit switches for simple two-position automation. Simply apply a DC voltage to extend the actuator, and reverse the polarity to retract it. The L16 is designed to push or pull a load along its full stroke length.
- 1x Actuonix L16 Linear Actuator, 100mm, 63:1, 12V with Limit Switches