- Adafruit Trinket M0
- Features a little chip with a lot of power
- Low-cost CircuitPython programmable board
- Built around the Atmel ATSAMD21
- Easy to use
The Adafruit Trinket M0 is a tiny microcontroller board, built around the Atmel ATSAMD21, a little chip with a lot of power.
This microcontroller board was designed to be small enough to fit into any project, and low cost enough to use without hesitation.
The Adafruit Trinket M0 is perfect for when you don't want to give up your expensive dev-board and you aren't willing to take apart the project you worked so hard to design. It's one of the lowest-cost CircuitPython programmable board!
- 1 x Adafruit Trinket M0
- 27 x 15.3 x 2.75 mm / 1.07 x 0.6 x 0.1 inch
- Height with MicroUSB: 3.5 mm / 0.14 inch
- GPIO Pins: 5
- Flash: 256 KB
- RAM: 32 KB
- Processor: 48 MHz (32 bit)
- Used with: Arduino IDE or CircuitPython
- PWM: Yes
- Weight: 1.4 g
Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.