Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Adeept ATmega2560 Microcontroller
- Features the new SainSmart MEGA2560 R3 board
- Allows faster transfer rates and more memory
- Doesn't need drivers for Linux or Mac
The Adeept ATmega2560 Microcontroller is the new SainSmart MEGA2560 R3. In addition to all the features of the previous board, the MEGA now uses an ATMega16U2 instead of the ATMega8U2 chip.
This allows for faster transfer rates and more memory. No drivers needed for Linux or Mac (inf file for Windows is needed and included in the Arduino IDE), and the ability to have the Uno show up as a keyboard, mouse, joystick, etc.
- Microcontroller: ATmega2560
- Operating Voltage: 5 V
- Input Voltage (recommended): 7-12 V
- Input Voltage (limits): 6-20 V
- Digital I/O Pins: 54 (of which 15 provide PWM output)
- Analog Input Pins: 16
- DC Current per I/O Pin: 40 mA
- DC Current for 3.3V Pin: 50 mA
- Flash Memory: 256 KB (of which 8KB used bv bootloader)
- SRAM: 8 KB
- EEPROM: 4 KB
- Clock Speed: 16 MHz