Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Ai-Thinker Ai-M62-M2-I WiFi 6 + BLE 5.3 Development Board
- Equipped with a powerful BL616 chip
- Supports a wide range of protocols and interfaces
- Ideal for IoT, mobile devices, and smart home tech
- Enhanced security features for safe startup and debugging
The Ai-Thinker Ai-M62-M2-I WiFi 6 + BLE 5.3 Development Board is a Wi-Fi 6 + BLE 5.3 module. It is furnished with a BL616 chip, which serves as the core processor. This chip supports Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n/ax protocol, BLE protocol, and Thread protocol.
The BL616 system is integrated with a low-power 32-bit RISC-V CPU, which includes floating point cells, DSP units, cache, and memory, with a capacity of up to 320M. The Ai-M62-M2-I module is equipped with a variety of peripheral interfaces. These include Audio Codec, USB2.0, SDU, SD / MMC (SDH), SPI, UART, I2C, I2S, PWM, GPDAC, GPADC, ACOMP, and GPIO.
This module is versatile and can be utilized in a wide range of applications. These include audio and video multimedia, Internet of Things (IoT), mobile devices, wearable electronic devices, and smart home technologies.
The Ai-M62-M2-I module also supports AES / SHA / PKA / TRNG and other functions. It also supports mirror encryption and signature startup, making it suitable for various security applications in the field of the Internet of Things.
- Size: 49.34 x 25.40 mm (±0.2 mm)
- Supports 2.4GHz frequency
- Supports IEEE 802.11 b/g/n/ax
- Supports BLE5.3
- Supports Thread
- Supports Wi-Fi/BLE/Thread coexistence
- Wi-Fi security supports WPS/WEP/WPA/WPA2/WPA3
- Supports 20/40 MHz bandwidth, 1T1R, with a speed of up to 229.4 Mbps
- Supports STA, SoftAP, STA+SoftAP, and sniffer mode
- A 32-bit RISC-VCPU with FPU and DSP, with a maximum main frequency of up to 320M
- 532 KB SRAM, 128 KB ROM, 4 Kb eFuse
- Supports Audio Codec, USB2.0, SDU, SD/MMC(SDH), SPI, UART, I2C, I2S, PWM, GPDAC, GPADC, ACOMP, and GPIO, etc
- Integrated RF Balun, PA/LNA
- Supports safe startup and safe debugging
- Supports XIP QSPI On-The-Fly AES deciphering (OTFAD)
- Supports TrustZone
- Supports AES-CBC/CCM/GCM/XTS mode
- Supports MD5, SHA-1/224/256/384/512
- Supports TRNG (True random number generator)
- Supports PKA for RSA/ECC (Public key accelerator)
- Supports Wi-Fi fast connection for BLE
- General AT instructions can be quickly used
- Supports secondary development, with integrated Windows and Linux development environments