Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Ai-Thinker PB-03M Bluetooth Development Board
- Features a high-performance, low-power 32-bit processor
- On-board PCB antenna
- Low-power consumption
- Power Supply Voltage: 5 V
The Ai-Thinker PB-03M Bluetooth Development Board features a BLE module, core processor chip PHY6252. PHY6252 is a system-on-chip (SoC) for Bluetooth 5.2 applications, designed for various applications such as the Internet of Things (IoT), mobile devices, wearable electronic devices, and smart homes.
It has a high-performance, low-power 32-bit processor with 64 KB SRAM, 256 KB flash memory, 96 KB ROM, and 256-bit efuse. The chip supports a variety of low-power consumption working states, which can meet the power consumption requirements of various application scenarios. Features such as adjustable radio frequency output power can achieve the best balance between communication distance, communication speed, and power consumption.
- 1x Ai-Thinker PB-03M Bluetooth Development Board
- 48.3 x 25.5 (±0.2) mm (W x H)
- Frequency: 2400 ~ 2483.5 MHz
- Power Supply Voltage: 5 V, Current >200 mA
- IO: 15
- UART Rate: Default 115200 bps
- Antenna: On-board PCB antenna
- Bluetooth: BLE 5.2
- Security: AES-128
- Flash: 256 KB
- Operating Temperature: -40 ~ 85 °C
- Storage Temperature: -40 ~ 125 °C, < 90% RH
- Interface: UART / GPIO / ADC / PWM / I2C / I2S / SPI / PDM / DMA