- Air:bit 2 Standard w/o micro:bit
- DIY STEAM Quadcopter Drone for education
- Designed for micro:bit (Not Included)
- Build, code, and fly
- Lets you create your own remote control
- Features a brand new steering card
The Air:bit 2 Programmable Drone Kit Standard w/o micro:bit features an educational drone kit for the BBC micro:bit (not included) which you build, code, and then fly. Air:bit is a STEAM learning kit that will engage students with a practical and creative way of learning.
It comes with a brand new steering card that leaves all calculations to the micro:bit. It gives you full control of the systems, and an opportunity to gain insight into the code that allows the drone to fly. Challenge your flights or explore the code that makes it all work.
This is one of the most advanced and the most fun you can do in both coding and construction. The quadcopter has been developed over several years and is used at various science centers, schools, and by private individuals.
- 1x Air:bit 2 Standard
- Mathematics: Geometry, angles, algebra, functions
- Natural science: Power, batteries, electromagnetism, radio signals
- Programming: Variables, sensors, radio, LED display, IF/Else, data transfer
- Arts and Crafts: Construction and Design (preferably with a 3D printer)
- English: terminology, concepts in flight directions/orientation
Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.