Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Includes a gyroscope, accelerometer, magnetometer and barometer
- Can be used to calculate the sensor’s altitude
- Operates from 2.5 to 5.5 V
- Has a 0.1″ pin spacing
The AltIMU-10 v5 Gyro, Accelerometer, Compass and Altimeter (LSM6DS33, LIS3MDL, and LPS25H Carrier) is an inertial measurement unit (IMU) and altimeter that features the same LSM6DS33 gyro and accelerometer and LIS3MDL magnetometer as the MinIMU-9 v5, and adds an LPS25H digital barometer. An I²C interface accesses ten independent pressure, rotation, acceleration, and magnetic measurements that can be used to calculate the sensor’s altitude and absolute orientation. The board operates from 2.5 to 5.5 V and has a 0.1″ pin spacing.
The AltIMU-10 v5 Gyro, Accelerometer, Compass and Altimeter (LSM6DS33, LIS3MDL, and LPS25H Carrier) is a compact (1.0″ × 0.5″) board that combines ST’s LSM6DS33 3-axis gyroscope and 3-axis accelerometer, LIS3MDL 3-axis magnetometer, and LPS25H digital barometer to form an inertial measurement unit (IMU) and altimeter.
- Interface: I²C
- Minimum operating voltage: 2.5 V
- Maximum operating voltage: 5.5 V
- Supply current: 5 mA
- Axes: pitch (x), roll (y), and yaw (z)
- Weight without header pins: 0.8 g (0.03 oz)
- ±125, ±245, ±500, ±1000, or ±2000 °/s (gyro)
- ±2, ±4, ±8, or ±16 g (accelerometer)
- ±4, ±8, ±12, or ±16 gauss (magnetometer)
- 26 kPa to 126 kPa (barometer)2