Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Standard step and direction control interface
- Low-EMI PWM with SPI-selectable voltage slopes
- Compatible with 5 V and 3.3 V microcontrollers
- Integrated 5V regulator that can be used to supply an external microcontroller
- Reverse voltage protection
The AMIS-30543 Stepper Motor Driver Carrier is a breakout board for ON Semiconductor’s AMIS-30543 micro stepping bipolar stepper motor driver, which features SPI-adjustable current limiting, 11 step modes (from full-step through 1/128-step), back-EMF feedback that can be used for stall detection or optional closed-loop control, and over-current and over-temperature protection.
- Minimum operating voltage: 6 V2
- Maximum operating voltage: 30 V
- Continuous current per phase: 1.8 A3
- Maximum current per phase: 3 A4
- Minimum logic voltage: 2.5 V
- Maximum logic voltage: 5.5 V
- Microstep resolutions: full, 1/2, 1/4, 1/8, 1/16, 1/32, 1/64, 1/128
- Reverse voltage protection?: Y