- Standard step and direction control interface
- Low-EMI PWM with SPI-selectable voltage slopes
- Compatible with 5 V and 3.3 V microcontrollers
- Integrated 5V regulator that can be used to supply an external microcontroller
- Reverse voltage protection
The AMIS-30543 Stepper Motor Driver Carrier is a breakout board for ON Semiconductor’s AMIS-30543 micro stepping bipolar stepper motor driver, which features SPI-adjustable current limiting, 11 step modes (from full-step through 1/128-step), back-EMF feedback that can be used for stall detection or optional closed-loop control, and over-current and over-temperature protection.