Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Arducam 2MP OV2311 Global Shutter NoIR Mono Camera Module
- Designed for Jetson Nano (not included)
- Offers exceptionally accurate gaze and eye-tracking capabilities
- Allows any camera modules to be connected to the high-speed CSI-2 connector
- Provides full-frame, sub-sampled, and windowed 8/10-bit MIPI images
- Capable of operating at up to 60 fps in full resolution
The Arducam 2MP OV2311 Global Shutter NoIR Mono Camera Module for Jetson Nano which allows any camera modules to be connected to the high-speed CSI-2 connector on the Jetson Nano. Arducam released this 2MP OV2311 Global shutter camera module, and it can be connected directly to RPi’s CSI-2 camera interface without additional hardware.
Based on 1/2.9-inch Omnivision OV2311 image sensor which adopts OmniPixel3-GS technology, it provides full-frame, sub-sampled, and windowed 8/10-bit MIPI images, and capable of operating at up to 60fps in full resolution at 2-lane MIPI bus with complete user control over image quality.
Due to the sensor's high resolution, the OV2311 offers exceptionally accurate gaze- and eye-tracking capabilities, and it achieves high near-infrared quantum efficiency to minimize active illumination power and reduce the system power requirements.
- Shutter Type: Global Shutter
- Color Type: Mono
- Interface: MIPI
- Format: RAW Bayer
- Platform Support: Jetson Nano
- Max S/N ratio: 37.4 dB
- Dynamic range: 68 dB
- Sensor type: OV2311
- Pixel size: 3 x 3 µm
- Resolution: 1600 x 1300, 1280 x 720, 640 x 480
- Optical Size: 1/2.9"
- IR Sensitivity: without IR Filter, IR sensitive
- Frame rate: 1600 x 1300 at 60 fps
- Interface Type: 2-Lane MIPI
- Output format: RAW8/RAW10
- Lens Thread: M12 x 0.5P
- Field of View(FoV): 83°(H)