Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Arducam 5MP OV5647 Camera Module w/ IR LED for Night Vision
- Designed for Raspberry Pi (Not Included)
- Offers better low light performance
- Designed for both daylight and night vision photography
- Fully supports all Raspberry Pi board versions
- Provides low dispersion glass that reduces focus shift
The Arducam 5MP OV5647 Camera Module for Raspberry Pi w/ IR LED for Night Vision is designed for both daylight and night vision photography with a build-in motorized (switchable) IR cut filter and two infrared LED illuminator boards.
The motorized IR cut filter can be switched ON/OFF automatically, and the infrared LEDs are automatically ON/OFF according to the light environment.
The camera is fully supported by all the Raspberry Pi board versions including Pi 4, Pi 3, and Pi Zero. It can be widely used in wildlife photography, agriculture NDVI applications and etc.
Day/Night Camera: IR Cut filter switched in and out automatically. A NoIR camera that keeps videos and images from washing out or looking pink yet still offers a decent night vision.
Raspberry Pi Compatible: Work on Raspicam commands and Python scripts. Support Raspberry Pi Zero, Pi 4, 3 b+, Pi 3, Pi B/2B/B/B+/A.
Better Low Light Performance: IR corrected lens to reduce focus shift at night, and IR LED illuminator to improve the lighting condition.
Typical Usage Scenarios: Home security and surveillance, motion detection, time-lapse photography, and other Raspberry Pi camera projects.
NOTE: Often, focusing a lens is performed while monitoring the image quality on a video screen
- Sensor size: 1/4 inch (OV5647)
- Resolution: 2592 x 1944
- Pixel: 5 MP
- Video: 1080p 30 fps, 720p 60 fps, 480p 90 fps
- Focal Length: 2.25 mm (You can screw the lens for focusing*)
- Horizontal Field of View (HFOV): 85°
- Thread Size: M12 x P0.5
- 3 V power output for IR LED
- Built-in Motorized IR Cut filter