Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- ArduCam 8MP IMX219 M-Focus Camera Replacement
- Features an autofocus sensor module
- Designed for Raspberry Pi Camera Module V2 (Not included)
- Provides software control without human intervention
The ArduCam 8MP IMX219 M-Focus Camera Replacement (No Board) add the flexibilities to your Raspberry Pi Camera V2 Camera Board. This autofocus sensor module can adjust the lens focus on a Raspberry Pi camera board through the software.
The Raspberry Pi Camera Module v2 has fixed-focus lenses, which are either glued or need manual adjustment with a tool. Sometimes you want to see the object both closer and far away from the camera through the software control without human intervention.
Note: Please detach and re-attach the connectors gently and carefully, otherwise you might cause damage to the connection. The Raspberry Pi Camera Module V2 is NOT included.
- 1 x Arducam IMX219 Auto Focus Camera Module
- Camera: Sony 8 MP
- Sensor: IMX219
- Optical Format: 1/4 inch
- Frame Rate: 30 fps @ 8 MP, 60 fps @ 1080 p, 180 fps @ 720 p
- Data Format: RAW8/RAW10
- EFL: 2.8 mm
- F.NO: 2.2
- Focus Type: Programmable/Auto Focus
- View Angle: 77.6 (Diagonal)
- Interface: MIPI CSI-2 2-lane
- IR Sensitivity: Visible light | Integral IR Filter