Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Supports Raspberry Pi boards ( Raspberry Pi Model B+ 512MB RAM ,
Raspberry Pi 2 Model B 1 GBor Raspberry Pi 3 B+ Computer Board )
- Designed for the camera board V1 ArduCam 5 MP Mini Camera OV5647 1080p for Raspberry Pi , Raspberry Pi Camera Module V2 or Arducam 8MP Sony IMX219 Camera Module w/ CS lens 2718 (Raspberry Pi)
- Works with HDMI cables up to 10 meters
- Reserved microphone and headphone jack for audio or GPIO signals
The Arducam CSI to HDMI Cable Extension Module (2pk) is designed for V1 and V2 Raspberry Pi camera board to extend the camera over the long cables while keeping the high-speed CSI signals away from noise and interference. By using high-speed HDMI cable, the camera can run over 10 meters, that high extend the usage of the Raspberry Pi cameras.
In addition, the adapter board provides another 3 signals to be extended with the camera signals together via the headphone jack connector.
- 2 x Pcs Arducam CSI to HDMI Cable Extension Module
- 2 x Pcs 80mm 15pin FPC cable
- 4 x Sets M2 screw
- 27.63 x 25.00mm
- Supported for Raspberry Pi A/B/B+ boards or Raspberry Pi 2B board or Raspberry Pi 3B board
- Supported for Raspberry Pi camera board V1 (5MP OV5647) or Raspberry Pi camera board V2 (8MP IMX219)
- HDMI cables can be up to 10 meters (more than 10 meters wasn't tested)
- Three additional solder pads are available (same signals as headphone jack)