Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Arducam HQ IR-CUT Camera 12.3MP 1/2.3-In IMX477 w/ 6mm CS Lens for Jetson Nano
- Offers 12 MP 4056 (H) x 3040 (V) high-resolution camera
- Provides infrared night vision adjustable focus
- Features a mechanical IR cut-off filter
- Is fully compatible with Jetson Nano/Xavier NX
- Keeps the natural feeling during daylight
The Arducam HQ IR-CUT Camera 12.3MP 1/2.3-In IMX477 w/ 6mm CS Lens for Jetson Nano uses the same 12 MP IMX477 image sensor as the Raspberry Pi High-Quality Camera but offers a mechanical IR cut-off filter switched automatically based on light condition.
The official RPi HQ camera is not sensitive to infrared, and there won’t be a NoIR version. On the contrary, this Arducam camera module not only offers sensitivity to infrared but also keeps the natural feeling during daylight.
It’s fully compatible with Jetson Nano/Xavier NX with a camera connector.
- Sensor: IMX477
- Optical Format: 1/2.3 inch (diagonal 7.857mm)
- Resolution: 4056 (H) x 3040 (V) 12.3 MP
- Pixel Size: 1.55 x 1.55 um
- IR Sensitivity: Visible light
- Interface: 4-lane MIPI CSI-2
- Default Lens Mount: CS-Mount
- Format: 1/2.3 inch
- Aperture (F): Max. F1.2
- Field of View (FOV): 65° (H)
- Mount: CS-Mount
- MOD: 0.2 m
- Weight: 53 g