- Arducam M12 Mount Camera Lens Kit for Arduino & Raspberry Pi Camera
- Features an Arducam Low Distortion M12 mount camera lens kit
- Is compatible for Arduino and Raspberry Pi cameras
- Offers a wide range of M12 mount optimal lenses
- Provides 5 lenses including a Fisheye lense
The Arducam M12 Mount Camera Lens Kit for Arduino & Raspberry Pi Camera includes 5 lenses. In order to meet the increasing market demands for more lens options to address different use cases, Arducam selected and tested a wide range of M12 mount optimal lenses from long focus to fisheye for shooting on your Raspberry Pi or Arduino cameras. Shot from 15mm away. Each block is 3cm wide.
It’s now much easier for you to get the best lens you’ll need.
- 1 x Arducam M12 Mount Camera Lens Kit for Arduino & Raspberry Pi Camera
- 5 M12 Lenses, carefully selected with minimum distortion, tested on 1/4” image sensors like OV2640 and OV5647
- Come in 5 different FOV (Field of View), Horizontal FOV ranging from 45 to 90 degrees on a 1/4” sensor
- Caps labeled, screws and m12 lens holder included, specifications provided. A lifesaver for picking and changing lenses
- 2 M12 lens holders with 18 mm and 20 mm hole spacing. Instructions for changing the lens: youtu.be/23jE0l8PTKA
- NOTE: This kit shares the box with the 10-lens M12 lens kit, so it only takes half of the space, and some sockets are left empty
Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.