Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Included in this bundle
- 1 X RB-Cix-05 - 170 Tie Point Mini Solderless Breadboard Pair - White
- 1 X RB-Cix-02 - 140 Piece Pre-formed Jumper Wire Kit
- 1 X RB-Phi-62 - Phidgets Power Supply 12VDC 2.0A - EU
- 1 X RB-See-119 - 1.5m USB Cable Type A to B
- 1 X RB-Ard-34 - Arduino Uno R3 USB Microcontroller
- Arduino Microcontroller Module with pre-loaded bootloader
- Elenco 140 Piece Pre-formed Jumper Wire Kit
- SFE Wall Adapter Power Supply
- 70 Tie Point Mini Self-Adhesive Solderless Breadboard
- 1 Foot USB Cable connector of type "A" to type "B"
The Arduino Basic Kit includes the Arduino USB Microcontroller Module, a 1 Foot USB Cable, the Elenco 140 Piece Pre-formed Jumper Wire Kit, the 103 SFE Wall Adapter Power Supply and a 170 Tie Point Mini Self-Adhesive Solderless Breadboard. This package is excellent for the innovative developer who wants to start using Arduino and is unsure of what accessories to purchase. The Arduino USB Microcontroller Module is fully assembled and tested with ATMega328 pre-loaded and bootloader.
The Arduino is excellent for roboticists, artists, designers and hobbyists. On one side of the board there are 14 digital input/output pins as well as a ground pin and a reference pin that operates as voltage reference for the analog pins. Pin zero doubles as serial input, and pin 1 doubles for serial output. While on the other side of the board there are 6 analog pins and in addition with a voltage input pin, two ground pins and a reset pin. The board also has both a 3.3V and 5V output pins.
Arduino is an open-source physical computing platform based on a trouble-free i/o board and a development background which allows it to be used to build up complete interactive projects or can be connected to a computer. The open-source IDE can be downloaded for free but currently it is available for Mac OS X, Windows, and Linux.
The Arduino along with the above mentioned accessories assist you in designing and developing low-cost, easy to use microcontroller applications that can be used with or as the basis of any electronic or robotic project. The Arduino is essentially a robot "brain" and performs functions based on logic and arithmetic. The functions can be coordinated by the developer based on the programs logic that is used during device development. There are several examples available online and developers can reference these while developing their applications.
Weight: 0.1 kg