Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Arduino CTC GO! Core Module STEAM Kit
- Offers easy-to-use STEAM concepts
- Teach 24 students during 20 sessions of 45 minutes
- Provides well-documented projects and easy-to-assemble experiments
- Lets you build circuits for different sensors and actuators
- Includes: 8 lessons, 8 guided projects, and 6 self-guided projects
The Arduino CTC GO! Core Module STEAM Kit provides educators with an easy-to-use, practical approach to STEAM concepts through project-based learning and enables students to design, create, and test a series of playful, well-documented projects and easy-to-assemble experiments.
Engage high school students in STEAM subjects, teach them how to use technology as a tool in a playful, hands-on learning environment, and how to apply that knowledge in the real world.
CTC GO - Core Module is a getting started program including eight lessons, eight guided projects, and six self-guided projects that teach students how to use electronics and gives them an introduction to programming and coding.
The lessons increase in difficulty from the very basics all the way through to learning different programming capabilities and building circuits for different sensors and actuators.
During the six guided projects, students practice building structures and applying the knowledge acquired in the lessons. Once you have completed the lessons and projects, you will be ready, knowledgeable, and have the confidence to teach the six self-guided projects.
The CTC GO kit, which includes all the materials you need to teach 24 students during 20 sessions of 45 minutes each. The component boxes for each group of students with everything they need to work on the experimental lessons.
- 8 x Arduino UNO WiFi Rev2 Boards
- 8 x Arduino Education shields
- 8 x 9 V batteries
- Electronic components including resistors, LEDs, pushbuttons and buzzers
- Sensors including potentiometers, light and ultrasonic sensors
- Jumper wires and USB cables
- Component boxes for each group
- Age target: 14 - 17
- 24 students + 3 teacher
- Practical lessons: 8
- Project building: 6
- Experimental sessions: 6
- Languages: English, Italian, French, German, Spanish and Portuguese