Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Connects easily to other Arduino products
- Newest version of the MKR 1000 WIFI
- ESP32 module on board made by U-BLOX
- SAMD21 Cortex-M0+ 32bit Low Power ARM MCU
- U-BLOX NINA-W10 Series Low Power 2.4GHz IEEE 802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi
- ECC508 Crypto Authentication
The ARDUINO MKR WiFi 1010 Shield includes 32-bit computational power, the usual rich set of I/O interfaces, and low power Wi-Fi with a Cryptochip for secure communication using SHA-256 encryption. Plus, it offers ease of use Arduino Software (IDE) for code development and programming. All of these features make this board the preferred choice for the emerging IoT battery-powered projects in a compact form.
Its USB port can be used to supply power (5V) to the board. It has a Li-Po charging circuit that allows the Arduino MKR WIFI 1010 to run on battery power or an external 5V source, charging the Li-Po battery while running on external power. Switching from one source to the other is done automatically.
Warning: Unlike most Arduino boards, the MKR WIFI 1010 runs at 3.3V. The maximum voltage that the I/O pins can tolerate is 3.3V. Applying voltages higher than 3.3V to any I/O pin could damage the board. While output to 5V digital devices is possible, bidirectional communication with 5V devices needs proper level shifting.
- 1 x ARDUINO MKR WiFi 1010 Shield
- 61.5 mm x 25 mm
- Microcontroller: SAMD21 Cortex-M0+ 32bit Low Power ARM MCU
- Board Power Supply (USB/VIN): 5V
- Supported Battery(*): Li-Po Single Cell, 3.7V, 700mAh Minimum
- Circuit Operating Voltage: 3.3V
- Digital I/O Pins: 8
- PWM Pins: 12 (0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, A3 - or 18 -, A4 -or 19)
- UART: 1
- SPI: 1
- I2C: 1
- I2S: 1
- Connectivity: WiFi
- Analog Input Pins: 7 (ADC 8/10/12 bit)
- Analog Output Pins: 1 (DAC 10 bit)
- External Interrupts: 8 (0, 1, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, A1 -or 16-, A2 - or 17)
- DC Current per I/O Pin: 7 mA
- Flash Memory: 256 KB
- SRAM: 32 KB
- EEPROM: No
- Clock Speed: 32.768 kHz (RTC), 48 MHz
- LED_BUILTIN: 6
- Full-Speed USB Device and Embedded Host Included
- LED_BUILTIN: 6
- Weight 32 gr.