Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- SAMD21 Cortex-M0+ 32bit low power ARM MCU
- WINC1500 low power 2.4GHz IEEE 802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi
- ECC508 Crypto Authentication
- For makers seeking to add Wi-Fi connectivity to their projects
- Designed for IoT projects and devices
Arduino MKR1000 WiFi Microcontroller has been designed to offer a practical and cost effective solution for makers seeking to add Wi-Fi connectivity to their projects with minimal previous experience in networking. It is based on the Atmel ATSAMW25 SoC (System on Chip), that is part of the Smart Connect family of Atmel Wireless devices, specifically designed for IoT projects and devices.
The design includes a Li-Po charging circuit that allows the Arduino/Genuino MKR1000 to run on battery power or external 5V, charging the Li-Po battery while running on external power. Switching from one source to the other is done automatically. A good 32 bit computational power similar to the Zero board, the usual rich set of I/O interfaces, low power Wi-Fi with a Cryptochip for secure communication, and the ease of use of the Arduino Software (IDE) for code development and programming.
- 1x Arduino MKR1000 Wifi
- 1x Single 1x1 stream PCB Antenna
- 61.5 mm x 25 mm
- Weight: 32 gr.
- Microcontroller: SAMD21 Cortex-M0+ 32bit low power ARM MCU
- Board Power Supply (USB/VIN): 5V
- Supported Battery(*): Li-Po single cell, 3.7V, 700mAh minimum
- Circuit Operating Voltage: 3.3V
- Digital I/O Pins: 8
- PWM Pins: 12 (0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, A3 - or 18 -, A4 -or 19)
- UART: 1
- SPI: 1
- I2C: 1
- Analog Input Pins: 7 (ADC 8/10/12 bit)
- Analog Output Pins: 1 (DAC 10 bit)
- External Interrupts: 8 (0, 1, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, A1 -or 16-, A2 - or 17)
- DC Current per I/O Pin: 7 mA
- Flash Memory: 256 KB
- SRAM: 32 KB
- EEPROM: No
- Clock Speed: 32.768 kHz (RTC), 48 MHz
- LED_BUILTIN: 6
- Full-Speed USB Device and embedded Host
- LED_BUILTIN: 6