- Arduino Uno REV3 SMD microcontroller board
- ATmega328 soldered (not removable)
- 14 digital I/O pins (6 PWM outputs), 6 analog inputs
- Features an ICSP header, a 16 MHz crystal oscillator, a power jack, etc.
- Provides an ATmega16U2 instead of an 8U2 as USB-to-Serial converter
The Arduino Uno REV3 SMD is a microcontroller board based on the ATmega328. It has 14 digital input/output pins (of which 6 can be used as PWM outputs), 6 analog inputs, a 16 MHz crystal oscillator, a USB connection, a power jack, an ICSP header, and a reset button. It contains everything needed to support the microcontroller; simply connect it to a computer with a USB cable or power it with an AC-to-DC adapter or battery to get started.
The Uno differs from all preceding boards in that it does not use the FTDI USB-to-serial driver chip. 1.0 pinout: added SDA and SCL pins for TWI communication placed near to the AREF pin and two other new pins placed near to the RESET pin, the IOREF that allows the shields to adapt to the voltage provided from the board and the second one is a not connected pin, that is reserved for future purposes.
- 1 x Arduino Uno REV3 SMD
- 68.6 mm x 53.4 mm
- Weight: 25 g
- Microcontroller: ATmega328P
- Operating Voltage: 5V
- Input Voltage (recommended): 7-12V
- Input Voltage (limit): 6-20V
- Digital I/O Pins: 14 (of which 6 provide PWM output)
- PWM Digital I/O Pins: 6
- Analog Input Pins: 6
- DC Current per I/O Pin: 20 mA
- DC Current for 3.3V Pin: 50 mA
- Flash Memory: 32 KB (ATmega328P) of which 0.5 KB used by bootloader
- SRAM: 2 KB (ATmega328P)
- EEPROM: 1 KB (ATmega328P)
- Clock Speed: 16 MHz
- LED_BUILTIN: 13
Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.