- Arduino Uno WiFi Microcontroller rev2
- Features a secure ECC608 crypto chip accelerator
- Offers the same as the Arduino Uno Rev3
- Comes with an 8-bit microprocessor from Microchip
The Arduino Uno WiFi Microcontroller rev2 can be added to a device and enables you to connect it to a WiFi network, using its secure ECC608 crypto chip accelerator.
The Arduino Uno WiFi is functionally the same as the Arduino Uno Rev3, but with the addition of WiFi and some other enhancements. It incorporates a brand new 8-bit microprocessor from Microchip and has an onboard IMU (Inertial Measurement Unit).
The Wi-Fi Module is a self-contained SoC with integrated TCP/IP protocol stack that can provide access to a Wi-Fi network, or act as an access point.
- 1 x Arduino Uno WiFi Microcontroller rev2
- 68.6 x 53.4 mm
- Microcontroller: ATMEGA4809
- Operating Voltage: 5V
- Input Voltage (recommended): 7 - 12 V
- Digital I/O Pins: 14 - 5 Provide PWM Output
- PWM Digital I/O Pins: 5
- Analog Input Pins: 6
- DC Current per I/O Pin: 20 mA
- DC Current for 3.3V Pin: 50 mA
- Flash Memory: 48 KB (ATMEGA4809)
- SRAM: 6,144 Bytes (ATMEGA4809)
- EEPROM: 256 Bytes (ATMEGA4809)
- Clock Speed: 16 MHz
- LED_BUILTIN: 25
- Weight: 25 g
Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.