Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Athena Professional Robot Platform
- Offers rich configuration and standard hardware interfaces
- Comes with brand new VSLAM and traditional SLAM based on lidar
- Equipped with a depth camera, ultrasonic sensor, cliff sensor, and bumper
- Convenient and flexible for a more narrow environment
- Supports physical magnetic track separation
- Autonomous recharging
The Athena Professional Robot Platform is a general-purpose robot development platform with a built-in SLAM Cube autonomous localization and navigation suite. Its tiny body is ideal to work in a compact environment and its complete configuration supports to add different applications and meet requirements from manufactures producing various light and small robots.
Athena is small, convenient and flexible for more narrow environment, which supports more application development in various scenarios. In addition to the laser range scanner, it is equipped with a depth camera, ultrasonic sensor, cliff sensor, and bumper to realize flexible obstacle avoidance.
Athena supports navigation based on RPlidar and VSLAM fusion and comes with brand new VSLAM and traditional SLAM based on lidar. Navigation based on double SLAMs ensures the stable performance of the robot. With SLAMWARE 3.0, Athena supports to build centimeter level HD map in 500 x 500 m large scenarios and help robots to realize more accurate localization and navigation.
This robot platform has standard hardware interfaces for power switch and other control switches for efficient connection and it supports WIFI and 4G communication. Athena is available for scheduling charging and it can autonomously go back to the charger to recharge itself.
With open-source software and hardware platform, Athena supports extended hardware for developing business logic application based on SLAMWARE SDK and development under Windows/Linux/Android/iOS.
- 1x Athena Professional Robot Platform
- Map definition: 5 cm
- Maximum Mapping Area: 500 x 500 m
- Ethernet: 10/100/1000 Mbps
- User Power: DC 20~25.2 V 5 A Max
- System Switch: Yes
- Emergency Stop: Yes
- Brake Release: Yes
- Turn Light: Yes
- Wi-Fi: 5G and 2.4G | 802.11a/b/g/n/ac
- SLAMWARE: Windows/iOS/Android/Linux
- Walking Speed: 0 ~ 0.7 m/s
- Maximum Passing Slope: 5°
- Maximum Passing Obstacle Height: 20 mm
- Maximum Passing Gap Width: 40 mm
- Rplidar Scan Radius: 40 m
- Single Hole Type USS: Number: 1 | Maximum Detecting distance: 45 cm
- Standard USS: Number: 2 | Maximum Detecting Distance: 45 cm
- Multi-cliff Sensor: Number: 1 | Minimum Detecting Distance: 5 cm
- Magnetic Sensor: Number: 2
- Depth Camera: Number: 1 | Detecting Distance Range: 0.4m ~ 1.3 m | USB Port: USB 3.0
- Mechanical Bumper: Number: 2 | Minimum Trigger Stress: 8 N
- Capacity and Specification: 24V16AH
- Power Dissipation In Stand-by Time: <20 W
- Working Hours: ≤4.5h (walking constantly after fully charged)
- Maximum Walking Distance: ≤8KM (0.5m/s constantly)
- Charging Station: 24V6A
- Charging Time: ≤3 h
- Operating Temperature: 0° ~ 40°
- Operating Humidity: 30% ~ 70 %
Mass and Volume
- Top Weight: About 30 kg
- Weight: 30 kg