Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- AtomU ESP32 Development Kit with USB-A
- Offers a compact, speech recognition IoT development kit
- Adopts an ESP32 chipset
- Equipped with 2 low-power Xtensa 32-bit LX6 microprocessors
- Built-in USB-A interface
- Integrated Wi-Fi and digital microphone
The AtomU ESP32 Development Kit with USB-A is a compact low-power consumption speech recognition IoT development kit. It adopts an ESP32 chipset, equipped with 2 low-power Xtensa 32-bit LX6 microprocessors with the main frequency of up to 240 MHz.
Built-in USB-A interface, IR emitter, programmable RGB LED. Plug-and-play, easy-to upload, and download programs. Integrated Wi-Fi and digital microphone SPM1423(I2S) for a clear sound record. suitable for HMI, Speech-to-Text (STT).
Low-Code Development: ATOM U supports UIFlow graphical programming platform, scripting-free, cloud push; Fully compatible with Arduino, MicroPython, ESP32-IDF, and other mainstream development platforms, to quickly build various applications.
High Integration: ATOM U contains a USB-A port for programming/power supply, IR emitter, programmable RGB LED x1, button x1; Finely tuned RF circuit, providing stable and reliable wireless communication.
- 1x AtomU ESP32 Development Kit with USB-A
- 52 x 20 x 10 mm
- ESP32-PICO-D4: 240 MHz dual core processor, 600 DMIPS
- SRAM: 520 KB
- Wi-Fi: 2.4 G
- Microphone sensitivity: 94 dB SPL at 1 KHz | Typical value: -22 dBFS
- Microphone signal-to-noise ratio: 94 dB SPL at 1KHz | Typical value: 61.4 dB
- Standby working current: 40.4 mA
- Support input sound frequency: 100 Hz ~ 10 KHz
- Support PDM clock frequency 1.0 ~ 3.25 MHz
- Weight: 8.4 g