Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Audio Expansion Module
- Features Concurrently Headphone / Speaker Output
- Designed for Raspberry Pi Pico (Not Included)
- Comes with development resources and manual
- Using 3-wire I2S, effectively reducing EMI
- Stereo sound effect output
- Standard 3.5mm audio jack
- Dual channels speaker headers, for direct driving speakers
The Audio Expansion Module for Raspberry Pi Pico, Headphone / Speaker Output is an audio expansion module designed for Raspberry Pi Pico, which incorporates PCM5101A low power stereo decoder, and uses I2S bus for transmitting the audio signal.
It supports a wide range of audio sampling rates, allows headphone and speaker signal output at the same time.
- 1x Pico-Audio
- 1x 8Ω 5W speaker
- Operating Voltage: 5 V
- Logic Level: 3.3 V
- Audio Decoder: PCM5101A
- Audio Bus: I2S
- DAC SNR: 106 dB
- Speaker Driving: 2.6 W / channel (4Ω BTL)
- Weight: 0.156 kg