Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Badger 2040 – Badger Only
- Hackable and programmable with E Ink® display
- Ultra wide viewing angles for visibility
- Low power consumption for extended battery life
- Powered by Raspberry Pi RP2040 microcontroller
- Qwiic/STEMMA QT connector for easy plug-ins
The Badger 2040 – Badger Only is a hackable, programmable badge with E Ink® display, powered by Raspberry Pi RP2040. In honor of Raspberry Pis 10th birthday, the RP2040 microcontroller has been fused with an EPD display to produce a stylishly monochrome, maker-friendly, e-paper badge.
This versatile accessory can be attached to clothing, office doors, or propped up on a desk. With the support of Ineltek and Raspberry Pi, the cost has been kept as low as possible.
The Badger 2040 is equipped with numerous buttons for easy screen display changes, a slot for lanyard attachment, and a battery connector for portability and on-the-go screen refreshing. On the back, there are unique badgerpunk stylings, along with the RP2040 features of choice: boot and reset buttons, and a Qwiic/STEMMA QT connector for easy plug-in of Qwiic or STEMMA QT breakouts.
- 1x Badger 2040 – Badger Only
- 85.6 x 48.7 x 10 mm (L x W x H, including connectors)
- Dot pitch of 0.227 x 0.226 mm for sharp and clear images
- Powered by RP2040, a Dual Arm Cortex M0+ processor running at up to 133 Mhz with 264 kB of SRAM
- 2 MB of QSPI flash supporting XiP for fast and efficient data transfer
- 2.9 inch Black and white E Ink® display (296 x 128 pixels)
- Five front user buttons
- Reset and boot buttons
- White LED
- USB-C connector
- JST-PH connector
- High-precision voltage reference
- Qw/ST (Qwiic/STEMMA QT) connector