Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Bar100 High-Resolution 1000m Depth/Pressure Sensor R3
- Offers a high-pressure underwater pressure sensor
- Measure depths down to 1000 meters
- Comes standard with a JST GH connector
- Provides a pressure resolution of 3 mbar
- Communication: I2C
The Bar100 High-Resolution 1000m Depth/Pressure Sensor R3 is a high-pressure underwater pressure sensor that is sealed from the water and ready to install in a watertight enclosure on your ROV, AUV, or other projects.
This sensor can measure depths down to 1000 meters, so you can go deeper than ever before! The sensor is the Keller LD Series Sealed Gauge pressure/temperature sensor with I2C communication. It has a pressure resolution of 3 mbar, providing a depth measurement resolution of 3 cm in the water column.
It operates on 3.3V I2C voltage but can accept power input up to 5.5V, just like the Bar30. It comes standard with a JST GH connector that is compatible with most autopilots including the PixHawk and others. This sensor includes a temperature sensor accurate to ±2 °C, with data also accessible through I2C. If you need something with more temperature accuracy, please check out the Celsius Temperature Sensor.
This sensor is fully supported in ArduSub and works on the BlueROV2. Please make sure that if you use it with a 5v board, such as the Arduino, you use a Level Converter.
- 1x Bar100 Pressure Sensor
- 1x O-ring
- 1x Nut
- Supply Voltage: 2.5 - 5.5 volts
- I2C Logic Voltage (SDA and SCL): 1.8 - 3.6 volts
- Peak Current: 1.5 mA
- Maximum Mechanical Pressure: 350 bar 5076 psi
- Operating Pressure 0 - 100 bar: 0 - 1350 psi
- Operating Depth 0 - 1020m: 0 - 3345 ft
- Absolute Accuracy (0-50 °C): ± 500 mbar (5.1 m in freshwater) | ± 7.25 psi (16.75 ft in freshwater)
- Resolution: 3 mbar (3 cm in freshwater) | 0.045 psi (0.1 ft in freshwater)
- Operating Temperature: -40 °C to 110 °C | -40 °F to 230 °F
- Absolute Accuracy: ± 2 °C (between 0 to 50 °C) | ± 3.6 °F
- Recommended Installation Torque: Hand tight or no more than 1.2 N.m