Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Bare Conductive Light UP Board
- Lets you turn touch into light
- Capacitive touch and proximity sensing
- Offers six white LEDs
- Easy-to-twist locking mechanism
The Bare Conductive Light UP Board is a small circular PCB with LEDs that can be easily integrated into paper, card or plastic with a lock and twist mechanism. It has 6 capacitive electrodes that can be used as either touch or proximity light switches. Choose from its 6 different light modes: touch, dimmer, proximity, dice, candle, or spin.
Discover how capacitive sensing can be used to trigger lights without any programming required. The Light Up Board has 6 different light modes that are accessed by connecting the board’s sensors with Electric Paint
Add Light And Capacitive Sensing To Your Project: Use the Light Up Board to add lights to your project with touch or proximity sensing. The Board can be applied to a variety of surfaces including textiles.
- 1 x Light Up Board (requires Micro-USB cable for power, not included)
- 2.5 x 13.5 x 10.5 cm
- 45 mm diameter and 3 mm thick
- Microcontroller: ATmega88
- Capacitive touch sensor controller: MPR121
- Power: Micro-USB
- Electrodes: 6 x ENIG (Gold over Nickel)
- Weight: 1.38 oz, 0.039 kg